Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established by DRI Holdings, Inc.., Please read the following
polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you
to submit an application.
DRI Holdings, Inc. adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing
laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race,
color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental
- Each person 18 years of age or older must legibly & completely fill out and sign an application.
- The application will NOT be considered with missing or false information. All applications submitted
become the property of DRI Holdings, Inc..
- If a co-signer is necessary, they must also fill out and sign an application and pay a $35.00 handling fee.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- There will be a $35.00 charge for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- The most convenient way to pay the required application fee is through our website, just follow the link at the conclusion of the application process. Please note that a processing fee will apply to all online payments.
- You may also pay the application fee by Money Order, Cashier's check or cash. No Personal Checks will be accepted.
- Make checks payable to: DRI Holdings, Inc.
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
DRI Holdings, Inc.
42231 6th Street West
Suite 204 Lancaster Cal 93534
- A mail slot is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week in our door. Please place all documents and fees in an envelope with the property address written on it.
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not accepted.
Section 8 Voucher
- Those that qualify for Section 8 or other subsidised housing are exempt from the Credit and Income Criteria below.
- DRI Holdings, Inc. will obtain a credit report.
- Applicant-supplied reports will not be accepted.
- No unlawful detainers within the last 3 years will be accepted.
- No unsatisfied judgments or liens will be accepted.
- Credit score of 600 and higher. Exceptions may be made with conditions (owner authorization, and/or increased deposits, and/or other)
- Applicants must gross 2.5 times the amount of the rent (gross earning are before any deductions). Income may be combined by multiple applicants.
- Verification of income will be made by employer's personnel department or owner, not by employee's supervisor.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- For any dog, you MUST show proof of Renter's Insurance that covers the dog. The following dog breeds are not approved for
any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as
American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
DRI Holdings, Inc. will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All income verification has been received.
- All Applicants have provided a forms of Photo I.D and a copy of their Social Security Card(s) or T.I.N. Card(s).
- Holding Deposit / Security Deposit in the form of money order or cashier's check has been received.
- A holding deposit agreement or rental agreement has been signed.
SECURITY DEPOSIT AND FIRST MONTHS RENT MUST BE IN A CASHIERS CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CASH, or Credit Card.