Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established to ensure that all applicants for a property managed by Metro West Realty. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Metro West Realty adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must legibly & completely fill out and sign an application.
- The application will NOT be considered with missing or false information. All applications submitted become the property of Metro West Realty.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- There will be a $30.00 application fee for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- The most convenient way to pay the required application fee is through our website, just follow the link at the conclusion of the application process.
- You may also pay the application fee by cash, money order or cashier's check.
- Make money order or cashier's check payable to: Metro West Realty
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
Metro West Realty
850 Cedar Street
Carrollton, GA 30117
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not accepted.
- Metro West Realty will obtain a credit report.
- Applicant-supplied reports will not be accepted.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and four (4) weeks of pay stubs.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Income may be combined by multiple applicants.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
- If small pets are allowed by owner/property manager, there will be an additional "non-refundable" charge of$250.00 per pet due before moving in.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Metro West Realty will continue to advertise an consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All income verification has been received.
- All Applicants have provided one (1) form of Photo I.D.
- Security Deposit has been received.
- Rental agreement has been signed.