Rental Policies and Procedures
Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Florida Coastal Jacksonville Realty Inc adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each occupant 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application.
- Applications with missing or false information will not be considered.
- All applications submitted become the property of Florida Coastal Jacksonville Realty
- In order to be processed the following must be submitted:
- Completed, signed application
- Legible copy of Driver's License
- If a guarantor is necessary, they must also fill out and sign an application and pay the application fee.
Submission and Processing Fees
Submission and Processing Fees
- Application Fee is $50 per person. Note: Husband and wife must each fill out an application.
- THERE WILL BE A $75.00 LEASE SIGNING FEE DUE AT THE LEASE SIGNING.
- The most convenient way to pay the required application fee is through our website; just follow the link at the conclusion of the application process. Please note that a processing fee will apply to all online payments.
- You may also pay the application fee by Money Order or Cashier's check made payable to Florida Coastal Jacksonville Realty. No Personal Checks will be accepted.
- Application may be submitted online. Follow the directions after filling out.
- Applications may be delivered or mailed to our offices:
- 1486 Third Street Southor
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- 100 Villa San Marco Drive, Suite 100
St Augustine, FL 32086
- A mail slot is available at each location. Please place all documents and fees in an envelope with the property address written on it.
- Applications may be faxed to appropriate office.
- Application fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not approved.
Our 5 Step Screening Process
- Credit Report
- National Criminal Background Check
- Eviction Check
- Tenant History
- Employment and Income Verification
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Most of our homes welcome pets.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rottweilers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-Bull Terrier, etc). This policy is based on requirements of the insurance industry and there will be no exceptions.
- The standard pet fee is $350 (non-refundable). This may be increase based on number or age of pets.
- Tenants will be required to sign a pet addendum.
Upon completion of screening you will be contacted by the appropriate property manager.
If approved applicants have 2 options:
- Come in within 48 hours from approval notification to sign lease and submit security deposit and other fees.
- If applicant pays a full or partial deposit to hold property off market and is not approved for the property, you will be given notice of action explaining the denial and the security deposit paid in advance will be refunded to you within 5 business days. If you are approved for the property, the advanced security deposit paid is
SECURITY DEPOSIT AND FIRST MONTHS RENT MUST BE IN A CASHIERS CHECK, CASH, OR MONEY ORDER.