Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established to ensure that all applicants for a property managed by Sandpoint Property Management, Inc. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Sandpoint Property Management, Inc adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- There will be a 35.00 application fee for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- You may also pay the application fee by check, money order or cashier's check.
- Make checks payable to: Sandpoint Property Management, Inc
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
Sandpoint Property Management, Inc
314 N 3rd Ave, Sandpoint, ID 83864
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not approved.
- Sandpoint Property Management, Inc will obtain a credit report.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
Documentation and Approval
Once you have been pre-approved you will be contacted to provide documentation needed to finalize your approval. You will be contacted to schedule a showing appointment. Your approval will be good for six months