Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established to ensure that all applicants for a property managed by Rooftop Real Estate Management. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Rooftop Real Estate Management adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must legibly & completely fill out and sign an application.
- The application will NOT be considered with missing or false information. All applications submitted become the property of Rooftop Real Estate Management.
- If a co-signer is necessary, they must also fill out and sign an application and pay a 25.00 application fee.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- There will be a 25.00 application fee for each application. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- The most convenient way to pay the required application fee is through our website, just follow the link at the conclusion of the application process.
- You may also pay the application fee by check, money order or cashier's check.
- Make checks payable to: Rooftop Real Estate Management
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
Rooftop Real Estate Management
3456 East 17th Street,Suite 210
Ammon, ID 83406
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not accepted.
- The $200 property holding fee is non-refundable if you don't sign a lease on the property for any reason.
- Rooftop Real Estate Management will obtain a credit report.
- Applicant-supplied reports will not be accepted.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Income may be combined by multiple applicants.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
Rooftop does have pet-approved properties where only pets under 25 pounds would be considered. If you are a pet owner please ensure you are applying for a pet-approved property.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Rooftop Real Estate Management will continue to advertise an consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All income verification has been received.
- All applicants must provide photo ID.
- Holding Deposit / Security Deposit has been received.
- A holding deposit agreement or rental agreement has been signed.