Rental Policies and Procedures
Thank You for choosing June Palms Property Management, LLC for your housing needs! We thank you for your consideration and very much look forward to working with you. We ask that you read through the following policies so we can make the most efficient use of your time and before submitting an application.
NOTE: Please DO NOT submit an application unless you or your representative has physically visited a property that you’re interested in. We will not process applications for un-visited properties. If you have not visited a property, please contact the office to schedule a showing.
- Each adult occupant, 18 years of age or older, must completely fill out and sign an application. Application fees are $25 per adult applicant and must be paid before the application will be processed. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis. While not required, we highly recommend submitting non-refundable hold money with your application as the application by itself will NOT hold the property for you.
- By submitting an application without hold money, you understand that someone else that submits an application with hold money will step in front of you, even if you’ve been approved.
- Should an applicant that places hold money be rejected, the hold money will be returned immediately to the current address of record listed on the application.
- When the applicant is approved, the hold money shall be applied to their account. Should the applicant decide to walk away from the transaction, the hold money shall become non-refundable.
- Application Fees may also be paid by check, money order or cashier's check. Cash may also be paid in person at our main office. Make checks payable to: June Palms Property Management, LLC. Please contact us at (765) 714-1716 if you plan to mail us your payment.
- The applicant must take possession within two weeks after the application is submitted or additional hold money may be required, also the initial hold money may become non-refundable.
- The amount of the required hold depends on the rent amount, NOT including the amount of the application fee. Please see the following table:
|Rent of $450 and less
||$200 plus application fees
|Rent of $451 to $650
||$300 plus application fees
|Rent of $651 to $900
||$400 plus application fees
|Rent of $900 and up
||$500 plus application fees
It is June Palms Property Management, LLC's policy to provide equal housing opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Earnings from Social Security must be documented. Income from child support or spousal support may not be considered unless a documented, consistent 24-month history of payment can be shown. Absent of such history or documentation, the payee may apply as a co-signer.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
June Palms Property Management, LLC has a responsibility to the owner of the property to continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All Applicants have provided two (2) forms of Photo I.D and a copy of their Social Security Card(s) or T.I.N. Card(s).
- Hold money has been received.
- The first month’s rent must be paid, all required utilities must be transferred, and the Resident must have Renter’s Insurance in place before possession will be allowed.
- The Security Deposit MAY be required to be paid in full prior to possession, depending on the credit application.
Thanks again for choosing June Palms!
Relax... We’ve Got It