Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established to ensure a streamlined process for all applicants to lease at Lochwood Apartments. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Lochwood Apartments adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- There will be a non-refundable $35.00 application fee for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- Lochwood Apartments will obtain credit, criminal, rental, and employment (if applicable) reports.
- Make checks payable to: Lochwood Apartments
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
5664 Woodmont Avenue, Suite B, Baltimore, MD 21239
- All Applicants must provide a valid state issued Photo I.D, driver’s license or passport and a copy of their Social Security Card(s) or T.I.N. Card(s) and proof of income as outlined below. Please fax clear copies of these requirements to 410.433.5401 Attn: Leasing. You may also email the required application materials to Lochwood@FSEcommunities.com
- Lochwood Apartments will obtain credit, criminal, rental, and employment (if applicable) reports
- • The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweilers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions. Please consult with our Leasing Center for additional pet policy guidelines.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Lochwood Apartments will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All Applicants have provided a valid state issued Photo I.D, driver’s license or passport and a copy of their Social Security Card(s) or T.I.N. Card(s) and proof of income as outlined above.
- Within 3 business days of notification of approval of an application it will be necessary for all adult applicants to sign a lease and make a holding fee/security deposit payment in the amount of $300 or higher. Once a holding fee and/or security deposit is paid and you decide to cancel your move-in prior to your move in date, Fairfax Station Enterprises, LLC will retain any holding fee paid for a re-rental fee once a written cancellation notice is submitted and refund any applicable balance of your paid monies as quickly as possible. Once your lease agreement is fully executed one month rent equivalent will be retained in the event of written cancellation prior to move in.