Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established to ensure that all applicants for a property managed by Tide Mill Apartments. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Tide Mill Apartments adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application. A criminal background check will be conducted.
- Tide Mill Apartments will obtain a credit report.
- There will be a $35.00 application fee for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- You may also pay the application fee by check, money order, or cashier's check.
- Make checks payable to: Tide Mill Apartments
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
Tide Mill Apartments
623 Edgewater Drive, Salisbury, MD 21804
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if you are not accepted.
- Two most recent paystubs or and offer letter from the employer is required.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
- Non-refundable Pet Fee of $250.00 due prior to move in.
- Monthly Pet Rent of $25.00 each month.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Tide Mill Apartments will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All Applicants have provided provided a copy of their Photo I.D and proof of income.
- Security Deposit has been received. If you decide to cancel your move-in, Fairfax Station Enterprises, LLC will retain $100 of your monies paid for a re-rental fee and refund the balance of your paid monies as quickly as possible.
- A rental agreement has been signed.
- Failure to move into the unit leased will result in forfeiture of first month's rent, and that tenant is responsible for rental payments until the apartment is re-rented or the Lease expires, whichever comes first.