Rental Policies and Procedures
The following policies have been established to ensure that all applicants for a property managed by Cedar Crossing. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Cedar Crossing adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application. A criminal background check will be conducted
- Cedar Crossing will obtain a credit report.
- Guarantors are required for each student resident unless proof of income can be confirmed by the requirements listed below.
- Two most recent paystubs or and offer letter from the employer is required.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month's bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as "pit bull" (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
- Non-refundable Pet Fee of $400.00 due prior to move in.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Cedar Crossing will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All applicant and guarantor signatures have been collected.
- Security Deposit and first month's rent have been received.
- A rental agreement has been signed.